- Plug the AC power adapter in a wall outlet.
- Connect the AC power adapter supplied with your charger to the DC in jack
- "STATUS" indicator shows RED when the charger is ready and “charger” indicator shows flashing GREEN when waiting for battery pack.
- Slide battery pack in the Charger and “CHARGER” indicator goes RED when charging
- “CHARGE” indicator shows RED and GREEN alternatively when battery pack has more than 90% charged.
- When the battery pack is fully charged, the “CHARGE” indicator shows a steady green.
- After the battery pack fully charged, slide the battery pack out.
- Unplug DC power, “CHARGE” and “STATUS” indicators go out.
While charging the battery pack, “STATUS” indicator and “CHARGE” indicator are absent if the AC power adapter is not connected properly.
- Charge at room temperature
- Store in cool and dry place
- Clean up the terminals with a soft cloth if soiled
- Unplug AC power adapter when not in use
Caution & Warning:
1. Do not expose the product to fire, rain or moisture.
2. Do not use AC power adapter other than specified by manufacturer.